Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wed Jan 5th

Okay after two months of not really moving as in excerise...then doing strollerize let's just say I am oh so soar..seriously soar.

I was going for a run but then I got the call that the friend from out of state that was suppose to come on Tuesday Jan 4th is coming today. That means the panic run around the house picking up odds and ends, discovering that i am completely out of make up, and running to the store for said makeup and paper for training our new puppy.

My eatting until we went out last night was very healthy. I had yogart with cereal, a baked potato, three wheat tortillas sandwiches with lots of veggies, and dinner was Buffalo Wild Wings. Can you say some poured oil into the gas tank inside of the engine? Yikes, it was good but my stomach did not agree

No comments:

Post a Comment