Monday, June 27, 2011

True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Review



I got a few coupons for this product a few weeks ago. I went on the search to find it my local grocery stores. I finally found a store that carried it. They pulled the product the day I went to purchase it. I contacted the company in search for other stores in my area. They directed me to Wal-mart. The company is supposed to be sending me a package of samples with different flavors to try, since locating was a difficult process. After a week of consistently going over to Wal-mart, I found it in stock. I got some for my family and I to try.


First of there is no red dye in the raspberry lemonade. This is a good thing since I have kids with dye allergies. Yes, it slightly tinted "pink". It is very light. This is good. The overall flavor is pleasing as well. The fact the kids actually are drinking and not complaining of too little or too strong of a taste, is a blessing.


Second they use stevia sweetner. This makes it low calorie to add to your drink. It is less harsh on the body versus other sweetners say in soda or other drink mixes. Since, obesity is a concern for later in life with our family. Healthy drinking and eatting start now.


Third, the package for my kids are easy to open. They don't have to search for scissors for openning the package. I have typical kids. Since, they know it will drive me insane for them to use the scissors as swords, they do it for spite. No scissor sword wars. Phew less grey hairs for this mama! Can you see the happy face on my face now?


The true lemon company did not pay for this review. I paid for the product out of our household limited income. They are sending me samples since when I tried to originally purchase the product it was pulled by the grocery store as a way for me to try the other flavors.


Overall, I am pleased with the product. I would recommend it to other families looking for an alternative to heavily sweetened drink flavoring products.


If you would prefer ordering online here is the direct link for there store.


www. TrueLemonStore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment