Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 34 Thursday

lifted weights 30 mins every area that I could did it
25 min run for 2.07 mis

breakfast: oatmeal with allspice added 8 oz of coke zero
2 16 oz waters
snack bread from a mini chicken sandwich at chickafila
lunch orange chicken my friend made
snack salad with carrots and curtons
dinner potato salad with chocolate milk
1 60 oz coke zero
1 6 oz coke zero

News flash the person that is having an intervention backslide to the starting point last night. I was so mad. Mad probably isn't the exact words to describe the me emotions during the event. This particular persons swears up and down that its ears never heard the word stop. I promise you, the participant involved repeatedly said stop. I want to scream and shout, and just shake this particulat individual senseless but it would not accomplish anything. I knew it was going to be tough but it still is frustrating beyond comprehension.

I will be offline the the rest of the week and weekend. We have company coming in. I do hope the company will see that this individual is in need of more intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment