Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday FEbruary 23rd, 2011

Excerise: 1/4 of mile walking dog, 2 miles at work, 2.42 miles run/walk lift weights on abs and arms

Food:

Oatmeal with allspice, milk, and 1 tsp of white sugar
2 cups of 12 oz of coffee with international creamer almond joy flavor
hummus about 1/4 of cup with cheese
8 oz of coke zero
cottage cheese with fruit
salad with cesear dressing
3 slices of pizza white
1 mcdouble, with small fries, 1 large sprite, 1 large lemonade, 1 apple pie



Still really unfocused due to home stressors. A least part of my family is getting my frustration over what I am frustrated with. Said family member is stepping up to bat, to reinforce and make sure stuff is getting done. PHew, help at last

I don't feel bad for eatting McDonald's last night or eatting tomorrow night. I know I need extra calories because of all the activity I am doing between training for a 10k, working a physical job part time, and trying to keep a clean house due to it being on the market for down sizing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment