Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday February 7th, 2011

HOnestly, I am so struggling right now. I have made my asthma flare up with allergies too. Needless to say, I just want to sleep when I can breath. My own Dh is calling every few hours to be sure I am staying hydrated while at work. Seriously, I am so close to be doing a 10 k in about an hour time now this...ugh...I need a hug. NO joke!!! I also need a maid, a butler, and about 10 million in the bank. Um..not happening didn't win the lottery.
Food: 2 cups of coffee with creamer in it. oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of sugar with allspice and milk for flavor, now 6 oz of reg coke and coke zero mixed together, 1 cup of detox tea, 1 24 oz of mega rehydration from a friend, orange chicken with brown rice salad, and dried fruit and nuts @ work, and low fat hot dogs on wheat bread with relish, mustard, and ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment