Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Day 31

Okay, after almost three weeks offline due to my computer being possibly hacked. Its back up and running. Thanks DH! Your the best.

During these past three weeks, I have deeply struggled to stay on track, physically, mentally, and emotinally. I have been attacked in always possible to keep from being positive in all areas of my life. It has been the most difficult time for me. Those nearest and dearest know the situations 411 that I am not at liberty to post. Though let's say the cat is out of the bag per say on the situation. Its in the intervention stage for the person who is needing it the most. Its one step at a time, one day at a time, and one prayer at a time. Needless, to say, the heart is much littler, the mind is less blogged down, and I'm following a plan of action thanks to my friends.

I'd like to thank all my friends from the bottom of my heart for being here with me. I could not have gotten through this past month without you. No, I am not stopping this blog. I think its important to those that wish to get healthy, stay healthy, and help others be healthy.

Physically, I have been challenging myself to run 2.10 to 2.50 mis five days a week. I, also, challenged myself to lift weights at four times week. I did that expect for last week. Last week was roller coaster ride, of one that is not made of fun, dreams, and screams. Well, the screams were silent not the thrilling kind either.

I have been struggling wiht eatting healthy too. We have been doing a lot of take out or drive through even though, I choose the lower calorie menu it still has something in it that makes my gall bladder riot like someone's civil rights are being violated. Bad pun, I know just hear me out. They, the right of our body's organs are being violated when we ingest stuff that isn't good for us.

I have been doing much better. I have made a creamy lentil dip for saltine crackers. i made a chick peas sauce for meat or rice. Thanks to my dear friend Robyn. She gave me her food processor that she wasn't using at all. I have to say a big thanks to her because it is a blessing. She also gave me some food that she was no longer going to eat that was extremely healthy. The kiddos discovered it, and they love it. Robyn, I really do believe that your idea is something we should run with. You know what it is girl.

I got the lastest issue of health magazine. They have some awesome articles and recipes that I will be sharing with you in the next couple of weeks.

my menu for the day:
water with koolaide 2 (16 oz)
reg coke (16 oz)
Shell pasta with red garden sauce
2 16 oz of water down sweet tea
lean meat cooked in the oven with italian dumplings topped with seasonsing and cheese, and blackeyed peas (the food not the group)

20 minutes lifting arm weights
25 min run/walk 2.07 mis

Spiritually I am reconnecting not with myself though, I was already doing that with spiritual boot camp, with others spiritually.

Please be blessed.
Please bless others.
Harm to none,
Love in return.
Let it rock and roll
on life's stream of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment