Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Motivating Music Calories/Minutes

I have started listening to Nickelback. I heard their last three hit songs. I thought hmm do they have anymore great excerise songs. Oh baby yeah! Needless, to say, I can't play them around the kids. They lyrics are exactly appropiate for them to listen to, however, its great for me. They were probably never written for young kids any ways. I currently am listening to Dark horse though they have three to four albums out currently available through most stores. Can't afford to buy it. Well, quit being a snob, walk your tail down, drive a vechile of transportion to the library for a listen. Knock, knock anyone home?

1 hr 30 minutes washing my DH's car for him
30 minutes cleaning/mopping the kitchen floor

No comments:

Post a Comment