Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Day 53-Friday Day 57

Monday:
3 mi run/walk
15 mins lifting weight on legs

2 pieces of cheese toast, 1 veggie pattie with cheese on bread, 2 8 oz of pepsi, ice cream with cool whip (fat free and sugar free), lentil sauce with white rice. Did I forget ot mention the pieces of bite size candy I had. Yeah, you got me. I totally hit the halloween stash.

Tuesday:
No excerise
Oatmeal 8 oz of coke zero, sweet tea with water all day long, chocolate milk, veggie pattie on white bread with cheese and mustard, red baron chicken alfredo meal with french green beans

Kids up and down all night with upset tummies. Let's see the clue might be we need to permanently stop eatting out.

**note to anyone reading this.*** BECAREFUL of the cheese samples at Costco right now. Apparently the cheese roadshow, has a few cheese samples with ECOLI in it. It has cause several residence of the greater desert city to be sick and hospitalized. Nope, we didn't eat any of it thank goodness. We have had bad food poisoning before, so, we really don't want it again. My friend and I will be avoiding it ourselves and keeping out kiddos away from it when in Costcos.

Wednesday

cheese toast one slice, 2 8 oz of coke zero, veggie pattie on white with cheese and mustard, sweet tea with water all day, my herbal remendy for sinus, cold, and allergy problems

No excerise this day either I just am to physical tired. I have been going to be at 7 pm and waking at 6 am.

Thursday

Oatmeal, 2 8 oz coke zero, water, hummus and pita bread, cheez it party mix, potato soup and salad

Still no excerise. Just lots of sewing

Friday
Eggs with cheese, 2 8oz cokes, veggie pattie with hummus topping, mcdonalds mcdoudle with french fries and 1/2 of large coke

my first 10k 2 miles run and 4 miles walked for go purple day

time for a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment