Friday, July 1, 2011

Thursday 6/30/11

Excerise: walking around shops and some shopping


Foods: peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 4 8oz of coke, eggs and sausage links lunch, and dinner 2 for $20.00 at TGIF resturant. I had a spilt the two appetizers with my family of shrimp cocktail and artichoke dip, sirloin petite with steamed chef vegetables and a loaded bake potato. did you know they charge for adding bacon bits and cheese? I didn't but that is okay. Then our desert was spilt between Brownie Obsession shown below and a red velvet cake with real cream cheese filling and frosting. The great thing about the 2 for $20.00 menu if your are not a complete vegetarian is that it does offer several healthy options like the steak or chicken dishes. Though, I will say this even though the steak portion was small, the side dishes where way too large. We all have been giving offerrings to the porcelin god and goddess since we left the resturant from over eatting. Not food poisoning but over eatting. This is part of our 4th of July celebration since we won't be going home for a visit this summer. I wish I had more pictures to show you. I don't. Thanks TGIFridays for making a menu option that could feed my family of four with two appetizers, four entrees that included eight side dishes, four drinks, and two deserts. It made it and affordable evening for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment