Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tuesday march 1st, 2011

Exercise: 1/4 mile walk with dog, 2.41 mile run/walk, weight lifting legs and arms, 2 miles at school

food: scrambled eggs with cheese, oven roasted hashbrowns with olive oil, peppercorn pepper and sea salt with thyme, sage, and basil;
3 cups of coffee with creamer, 48 oz of water flavored with gatorade;
1 choclate milk, yogart with peaches, 1 taco, 1 salad, 1 cookie, corn
small handful of chips; 16 oz of coke zero;
chef boyard beefroni with wheat toast butter and garlic

what a tough day! I was super stressed by kids at home, kids at school, and my own spouse. Nothing bad just normal stresses of being a parent. It goes to figure that I had a stomache when I went to work and felt a little dizzy. Stress can do that to you. Not to much kids at school where just being beyond measure of pushing limits. I need a spa day no kids, no family, and no stress. What a blessing it would be for my family to do a rolling pin massage to me! what a relieve it would be but that is a mere wish upon a star right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment