Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Resturant Review

Let's start with unhealthy choices first.

Carl Jr's Burger joint...great burgers and fries by not healthy by any stretch though I truly wished I could try my friend's family burger shop in Utah. I think they would just totally blow everything else out of the water.

Domino's pizza: After receiving food poisoning to the utmost degree six years ago. We have stayed away from them in general. WE tried the one by our new house. It was delicious. If you haven't had the mushroom and cheese pizza. Its good.

Healthy choices:
A Place called the Anthem country club serves the best food the meat is generally very tender and their vegetables very fresh.

Paraside Bakery also has fresh made bread of all kinds, salads, soups, and the best tootin cookies around. Always, good food.

Shanghi chinese resturant: OMG the portions could feed the military with what they serve. its fresh and yummy. A definitely repeat place for us to eat. Now, their version of general tso chicken isn't at spicy as I am use to but their sweet and sour chicken and their chicken fried rice rocked out the world.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm just now reading this... I wish you could try it to, because that would mean we could meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wish I could get in my new van and drive over there during the holiday break. One to meet you and two for the burger joint. We love our burgers. Yet, I can guarantee that I am not driving any where but in the desert state I am at.

    ReplyDelete