Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monday was errand day. OMG! I thought I was going to need a nap after taking almost a month off from running and lifting weights. I sufferred. I just went to bed early.

Tuesday was strollerize boot camp. Gotta love the trainer. She really worked me at a pace that didn't have me wheezing or collapsing. I still got a good work out int.

Wednesday I stayed making Christmas Gifts. I planned on walking down and picking up the kiddos from school. Though, I ran out of time with having to deliver a few Christmas gifts early. I am still making loads of stuff. I am running out of time.

Thursday I took the day off from crafting. I spent walking around and play monster with my friend Robyn's kiddos at an outlet mall. She was recognized as the local hero for her 24 hour run on the tredmill. I walked 2miles after that to pick up my kiddos and bring them home. I made butternut squash soup for hte first time ever. You need lots of s quash to make thick like the resturant versions of it.

Eatting is healthy other than chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment